1. Can you tell me a little more about your company?
We have been providing specialized education to business professionals for over 20 years. This year alone, more than 50,000 professionals have sharpened their knowledge and expanded their skills and experience by attending our industry-leading programs.
By providing specialized education, plus executive newsletters and professional reports, we have quietly but quickly become a recognized leader in specialized professional education, moving people forward in their careers in a variety of industries.
2. Must the courses be taken in a particular order?
Earning your C.AP.E. is designed to meet the busy schedules of today’s superhero managers. You can take the core courses and your elective course in any order that you choose.
3. Can you explain how Managers Are Heroes is built for a group and the pricing structure?
We understand that most superhero managers are surrounded by a team, and everyone can gain knowledge and insight from our trainings! We provide the option for a group leader to track participation of the group, and we hope that each one of our participants takes part in “The Hero Factor.” What’s “The Hero Factor,” you ask? Be the hero in your organization, and ask your colleagues to join in on this training opportunity, to gain knowledge to further their career, and let them know that you’ll be able to support each other towards superhero greatness! Managers Are Heroes group pricing:
|2-9 People||1st Person @ $349
Everyone after @ $149
|10+ People||1st Person @ $349
Everyone after @ $99
4. How does the certificate program, earning your C.A.P.E., work?
Superheroes have capes, so it only seems appropriate that managers who choose to reach their fullest superhero potential, earn their C.A.P.E. (Certificate of Achievements, Powers & Excellence). The certificate program is composed of 4 course courses and 1 elective course. The completion of the entire program gives superhero managers the expert skills and knowledge to take your career to the next level. You will receive a Managers Are Heroes certificate that recognizes and demonstrates your dedication and commitment to your continuing development as a leader, as well as your actual superhero manager’s cape.
5. Do I earn HRCI credits for attending these courses?
Yes, each of our core courses has been approved for 2 re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR re-certification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), and each of our elective courses has been approved for 1 re-certification credit hour. For more information, please visit www.hrci.org.
6. How do I get started earning my C.A.P.E.?
Call toll-free 800-964-6033 to speak to a superhero consultant to request more information or sign up for the upcoming core hero event.
7. How are course materials delivered?
One week prior to the live event date for each of the 4 core courses, you will receive access to our specially-fortified virtual superhero lounge, The HeroBoard. On the HeroBoard, you’ll be provided the training materials and instructions on how to successfully complete the training and how to join the live program.
Live presentations and discussion sessions are conducted online, follow-along PowerPoint presentations and additional course materials are made available through downloadable PDFs.
8. What will I receive with each core hero course?
- Convenient, online training you can do right from your office or home
- Active leadership tools you can put to use today
- Opportunities to network with fellow superhero managers-in-training to share experiences and make connections
- Hands-on learning activities that help retain more, making the most of your time
- Live, expert instruction from today’s leading professionals
- One-on-one, direct feedback and support as you progress through each course
- Mobile access that makes learning even easier, where ever you are
9. What browser do you recommend I use when participating in the courses?
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, our recommended browsers for quality performance are Chrome (28 and higher), Firefox (11 and higher), and Safari (6 and higher). Our programs are compatible with Internet Explorer (version 10 and higher); however, using Internet Explorer is not recommended as errors do occur. We also recommend checking the test link included in the welcome email you will receive prior to course access to ensure your browser is compatible with the program. As always, we are here to assist you in accessing your course as quickly as possible.
10. How can I get help with technical support?
We appreciate your business and want your learning experience with us to be outstanding. If you need help for any reason, please contact headquarters by phone at: 800-964-6033 and one of our superhero consultants will be happy to assist you during normal business hours (8:30 to 5:00 eastern time). After hours and on weekends you can email us at: email@example.com.
11. What is your refund policy?
If you don’t feel the information presented in our courses provides you with valuable information to help you battle evil in your workplace, simply contact headquarters within 5 days after you start the program and we’ll refund every penny. This is a risk-free investment.