Conquer Workplace Evil: Squash Massive Egos, Power Struggles & More
Whether it's the backstabbing, power struggles, the "untouchable" employee or bullying, drama is a part of every workplace. What can a superhero manager, like you, do about it and how can you prevent drama from reoccurring? Join your fellow superheroes-in-training to discover:
- How to address conflict in your company to remove drama completely
- Strategies to clear up and conquer difficult situations
- Ways to solve & prevent the common components of workplace drama
- Proven Solutions that will fix the bad behavior in your company
- Specific tactics to promote teamwork & collaboration
- Negativity in the workplace: Effective solutions to combat human nature
Address & Eliminate Workplace Drama: Overcoming the Conflict
- The root of conflict: Turnover, Gossip & More
- Assessment tools to help identify problem employees
- The different types of "drama roles" and how to eliminate them
- Frequent issues present in drama and conflict & how to overcome them
Making a Change at Your Workplace: Tools for Positive Change
- Proven tactics to keep your cool during heated discussions
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace: Understand the issues
- Methods to eliminate time-wasters and drama at the core
- Critical communication steps to take when a situation escalates
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- With over 20 years of experience as a leadership communication expert, Pamela has delivered thousands of keynotes, training sessions, and webinars to more than 200,000 people around the globe.
- She has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Here is a partial list: Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
- She is specifically known for her programs that take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.